The Power Rangers Movie Review

March 28, 2017


When I first heard about the Power Rangers being brought back as a film franchise I was a little skeptical about it. After seeing it, my mind was blown away! One of the best I've seen in decades! I fell in love with the first 15 minutes of the movie. Really well executed for what it wants to be. RJ Cyler (Billy, the Blue Ranger) gives a great performance that steals the show for me. And speaking of scary, the new direction they took with Rita Repulsa was not the most comforting thing to see. This portrayal was much more nightmarish.

On my verdict, if your a super fan of the franchise then your definitely gonna love it. It should look like a pretty good movie in the eyes of others. GO GO POWER RANGERS!!!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images