Ready Player One Movie Review

April 01, 2018


Let me first of state that I have not read the book prior to seeing this film. However, I enjoyed the movie so much that I am now interested in buying the book so that I can see the difference between it and the film adaption. The entire time you can spot references or so called Easter eggs throughout the entire film. You get that feeling of being a kid again and reliving your childhood.

 The film displays beautiful vivid colors of non stop special effects and the action is very consistent without long dwelling scenes of nonsense found in other films. The only thing I will say is that it did feel like they could have elaborated on some essential things that are missing from the book that people have mentioned but hey, the film is only roughly 2 hours, its not enough time to cram all of that.

 But this movie: READY PLAYER ONE did a great job in managing its time among scenes because they spent more time on the things that people wanted to see. I enjoined the movie so much that after seeing it the first time at a standard showing, I decided to watch it a second time because its definitely worth paying for.

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. https://readingwithcupcakes.blogspot.com/2018/03/review-ready-player-one-by-ernest-cline.html?showComment=1530088511732#c3938944391009792567

    ReplyDelete

  2. Thanks for the thoughtful review I read the book and liked it a lot (esp. all the 1980s references) but have yet to see the movie. And I agree that the "corporate greed" trope can be boring and tiresome
    yidio
    m4ufree
    zmovies
    watch32

    ReplyDelete

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images