The Avengers Infinity War Movie Review

April 28, 2018



10 years of epic MCU movies have finally led to this moment and I gotta say... It was worth it!. Infinity War is a sequel like no other. Engrossing, Epic and Emotional. Those are the “E” words that describes this movie.

I went it expecting to have fun with it. I  have to say my mind was blown away! The characters were amazing as always. Thanos has gotta be the best villain by far. I honestly can’t process what’s gonna happen in the next Infinity War installment next year in May.

Of course every good movie has its issues but it’s so overwhelming that it hardly comes to thought. 10 years of hardwork and it totally paid off. I’ve never ever seen a superhero movie that left me speechless and emotional.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images