A Quiet Place Movie Review

June 08, 2018


A Quiet Place starts racks up tension which doesn't let up in a nerve shredding 1hr 25. The environment is simple, we get no back story as to why the family have to stay silent, but within 5 minutes with an unexpected moment we can see what the consequence of making noise is. From then on our focus is on this one family as they strive to stay safe in what seems like a helpless situation. I enjoyed this film immensely. I found it to be so tense to watch i had to try catch my breath a few occasions as i had been holding it so long. It is the silence for a majority of the film that makes this work and i was happy about that. I found myself caring for the characters and hoping for a positive outcome.

 Those who like a decent movie monster i feel will be pleasantly surprised i believe as well. Those who are looking for gory in your face horror may struggle to engage in it.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images