The Fate of the Furious 8 Movie Review

April 27, 2017


So, if you're reading this and thinking man should I watch this film? I will make it simple for you. Go to the nearest Cinema, grab some pop corns and get ready to have FUN. I expected this movie would be decent but it was unexpectedly good, I mean come on it's F&F, if you're going to sit there and think about plot holes and some stunts then you're going to miss the fun.

 From start to finish, I didn't have much complaints, it had some decent twists but overall, you can predict some things easily, however the fun lies in action and team comedic timing.

In the end, don't take my word for it, if you enjoy: Cars Girls Mindless Action Comedy You will love this. By the way, there is no end credit scene, so you can leave but the sound track is good tho.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images