Baby Driver Movie Review

July 21, 2017


I'm not gonna lie, i just thought this movie was gonna be one big train-wreck. Then I had this tingling sensation in my gut after the first 30-35mins of the movie and man was i blown away. Everything about the film is pretty much perfect if you ask me. Lets start with the cars. I have not really been a fan of Fast and Furious films, but the chase scenes in this film run circles around that series.

The best pure adrenaline action can be found in this film no doubt. You will be truly on the edge of your seat during much of the film. And oh, not to forget the wonderful cast! Loved every one of the leads performances especially Jamie Fox's character. 

So people, just do yourself a favor and go see Baby Driver. It's truly one of the action movie this year.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images