The Maze Runner : The Death Cure Movie Review.

January 29, 2018


For starters let me say that I enjoyed the first two films. The first offered mystery and the second offered a bit of horror (more or less). I have to admit though, the second to me felt the weakest of the three, and the first being the best one (in my opinion), and The Death Cure delivers something that the last two didn't.....lots of action. 

From the opening scene to the last, the action basically never stops. Although some of the action sequences weren't  rich, they were still very entertaining. I certainly wasn't bored. All of the actors and all of the writers really made this movie come to life. I was impressed at how closely and accurately they followed the book. 

 I do feel the plot was a bit thin, but that in no way makes this a bad movie, if anything it makes it easier to watch. I just feel a deeper, more complex plot would've added to the drama and action of the film.

 All in all this is a great movie, it delivers on the action and even has a couple of  twists and shocks. This was just a satisfying, brilliant and sad end to a terrific trilogy.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images